BEAUTY, MODERN COMFORT, AND PEACE
Born in the 1930’s, the Sainte Valerie is a charming hotel of Provencal style
owned by the same family since 1945. Friendly and personal service to our guests
is most important for us, as well as up to date equipments: we want our rooms to be
bright and comfortable, colourful and in the style of the day with a touch
of design, and our guests to feel like in a family home.
Surrounding the Patio and the Garden, 3 villas, 24 rooms, most of which with a balcony or terrace.
All the rooms open on the garden; they are vast and clear, with
a refined decor and top notch equipments.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- 24 rooms and suites from 20 to 50 m²
- 1 room for disabled persons
- Very firm reversible mattress, 25 to 29 cm thick, Ref. Treca or Simmons Sensoft technology; anti-dust mite and anti-fire twill
- Free Wi-Fi in every room as in the whole hotel area
- TNT channels TV choice
- Mini-bar and plasma screen discreetly set in the deco
- Warm and cold individual air conditioning
- Bathrooms entirely equipped (hair dryer and bathrobe included)
- Separated bathroom and shower in the Executive rooms and Suites
- Free pod coffee or tea machine (with sachets) in the Executive rooms and Suites
- Kettle in the Standard and Superior rooms
- Breakfast room service up to 12.00 am, excepted on check out day
- Steam-pressing and laundry (in extra)